Saturday, February 23, 2013

Card Maker Challenge "Time"


This week's (2-19-13) CardMakers Magazine Challenge was to incorporate something to do with time.    Here my version.  I used the cascading card from the cover of the current magazine as inspiration because I wanted to made the cascading card too.



 The Grandfather clock is cut from French Manor Cricut Cartridge and colored with Distress Markers and a metallic brass marker.
All of the flowers are Prima.  I used Tim Holtz embosing folder,
 stamps, inks, markers and  gears, 
 StampersBest Stamp
StazOn Black ink
Glossy Accents
small brads and foam squares
I also used actual watch gears. I will identify that below.

Shrinky Dink paper, see picture below

I used the same embossing folder for the paper clocks on the left and the shrinky dink paper on the right.
I used actual watch gears on this stamp and covered them with Glossy Accents.
The black and white rectangle was made from Shrinky Dink paper and Tim Holtz enbossing folder. 


I stamped all of the images on water color paper and colored them with Distress markers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Runaway Website--where did the name come from?

Runaway Website--where did the name come from?
I guess they ran out of names.