Monday, February 11, 2013

Card Maker Magazine 2-12-13 bookmark inchie challenge

First I stamped with VersaFine ink both sides with any stamps that I thought related to the book this bookmark was for which is "The Old Farmer's Almanac". One side was cut out of kraft card stock and the other side out of white.
On this side I used 9 inchies.
I even put an inch on one of the inchies!
Then I colored both sides with Distress Inks in Fired Brick, Broken China,  Scattered Straw and Peeled Paint. 
Then added some Tim Holtz gears and a little lace across the top.

The flat back pearl bling is from Prima.
I also used the Tim Holtz distresser on the edges of the 2x2 post cards; set the eyelets with the Crop-a-dile and added a little lace and ribbon.   I put one coat of Mod Podge on each side as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Runaway Website--where did the name come from?

Runaway Website--where did the name come from?
I guess they ran out of names.