Monday, March 18, 2013

Graphic 45 altered wooden cigar box

Altered wooden cigar box with Graphic 45 Products (paper, stamps and coordinating cardstock banners).  

This paper is perfect for me because I am going to start 2 bee hives this spring---bees will be here in about a month and I would like to raise some egg chickens beginning next year (2014).    Also, the paper has "Mon Amie" or "mon ami". (my name in French which means "my friend")
Most things I make and give away but this one I made for myself. 


I started by painting the box with Martha Steward paints and crackle finish. Other items I used:
Distress Ink black soot
Tim Holtz key hole
key trinket
Glossy Accents
Prima Flowers
Staz-on black ink
pinecones
black and white bakers twine
new hinges
red spray I made with the red paint
and Mod Podge

1 comment:

  1. I love this box.. It's amazing. You did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete

Runaway Website--where did the name come from?

Runaway Website--where did the name come from?
I guess they ran out of names.