Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Ornament for co-workers

Here is the ornament I made for my co-workers this year.   We don't give each other 'gifts'; rather we pool our money and give to a worthy cause.  This year we have chosen "Heifer International".   If you don't know about this program, please follow the link and learn about this special way to help people in need. 

I cut all the shapes from Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge; the snowman is from a jillian vance design stamp set and I used Distress Markers to color the snowman.    One red bling for the holly berries, some foam squares and red and white bakers twine were also used.  The largest shape is 2 1/2"
Here is a picture of this year's gift tag is cut at 2 1/2" wide



The Santa is a corner from a LaBlanche stamp and the tag is cut from the Preserves Cricut Cartridge.  I added some red and white bakers twine as well.

I have a chocolate covered pretzel for each to go with the ornament and gift tag.
Here are some gift tag enveloped I also put together.



Thanks for stopping by.  Merry Christmas.  Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Runaway Website--where did the name come from?

Runaway Website--where did the name come from?
I guess they ran out of names.