Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Graduation Card made with Cricut Locker Talk

I melded (pictured below) the Graduation cap in Cricut Craft Room to make a folding card.   I sized this card to be able to cut it as large as possible on an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of black card stock.  I used a white pen and a straight edge to draw the front edge of the cap.    Number stamps with white Stampin Up ink.   
The second layer was the tassel which I cut out in a golden sparkle card stock.
I used "Happy Days" stamp set by Mary at Cardz TV "Happy Graduation Day" in other cards.     I wrote it by hand in the picture below with a white pen.  You can see how the card opens. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Runaway Website--where did the name come from?

Runaway Website--where did the name come from?
I guess they ran out of names.