Saturday, October 20, 2012

Baby Shower Center Piece







For this center piece I used the following supplies:
DCWV Rustic Pack 12x12 paper stack
Cricut Cartridges:  Country Life, Doodle Charms, Elegant Edges
Cuttlebug folder Swiss Dots
Tim Holtz Distress Markers
gold Stickles
Lost and Found Brads. . .
Paper flowers by. . .
SVG file with Sure Cuts A Lot software
1/8" ribbon, various laces and lace flowers

When I cut the Cricut shapes, I used the flip button to cut out the piece for the backside.  Even for the bottle. You would think the shape was the same back to back but its not and that's what I usually find except for true circles and squares.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Runaway Website--where did the name come from?

Runaway Website--where did the name come from?
I guess they ran out of names.