Thursday, September 27, 2012

Stamp Masking Technique Card

I watched a video on stamp masking technique posted by La Blanche stamps and I made this card using the Glitz stamp set "Dance in Sunshine" and the Tim Holtz "Admit One" stamp and Versa Mark black ink.     I really like this technique because it is really simple to do, and it looks great and also looks complicated. I used a Tim Holtz Distress Marker "Spun Sugar" to color and tickets.  The black ribbon is seam tape and one flat back pearl was used on the center of the bow.  Below is a video I posted about the Making Memories Tag Maker I recently purchased from PeachyCheap.com (great site!), some info about the stamping technique and an announcement.      I recently passed 200 subscribers on my YouTube channel (duke55925) and I'm going to do a giveaway so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Runaway Website--where did the name come from?

Runaway Website--where did the name come from?
I guess they ran out of names.