Saturday, July 7, 2012

SKULL Altered Cigar Box crackle finish




A friend of ours has been giving me his wooden cigar boxes.  His daughter asked if I would alter a box for her with a skull and cross bones theme.   I went with the theme with a girly twist.
I have been on vacation this week and planned on going camping most of the week.  But we have had very hot weather here to the point where I didn't really leave the house for 4 days.   I was able to get this box altered and I will give it to Nikki later today when I get to the campground (finally).  If you want to know how I made this and what I used, see videos Thanks for stopping by. 

Video:   Base coats and crackle finish.


Here is a video of the finished box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Runaway Website--where did the name come from?

Runaway Website--where did the name come from?
I guess they ran out of names.