Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New crafting area, hopefully renewed creativity.



My oldest daughter moved out the first weekend of April.  I'm filling the void with crafting supplies.   Leaving the dark, dank basement is such a relief.   26 years ago, when I moved into this house, I always thought this room would be a great sewing room.   I don't really sew anymore but now that I get the space back, it will be a great crafting room!    It faces east and gets really nice light, especially in the morning.   I have been working on some projects.   I watched Paper Phenomenon's ultimate brag book on Ustream and I've made a couple of books.  I love this book because it holds 4x6 photos and is a perfect gift for the non-scraper.    I'll share those with you in another video.  After I made the first one following Kathy, I made another using less paper.  I've also tried some things with the pencil shavings and I need to get back to making some cards.      Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  Amy

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your new space.

    http:dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Runaway Website--where did the name come from?

Runaway Website--where did the name come from?
I guess they ran out of names.